As all of us follow the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic we, the Kaizen Auto Group, wanted to provide answers to some of the questions you may have.
ARE OUR SERVICE, BODY SHOPS, AND PARTS DEPARTMENTS OPEN?
Yes. At all of our Dealerships, we have the privilege of offering an essential service to Alberta Health vehicles, Police service vehicles, delivery service vehicles, and your vehicles. Although we encourage everyone to limit travel during this time, some travel, like a trip to the grocery store, is still needed. We will continue to service your vehicles and the vehicles of our essential workers.
WHAT ABOUT VEHICLE SALES?
We are open. As certain transportation remains essential, those who need a working vehicle require the ability to get one. Our fleet services help many essential businesses and will remain operational.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE?
Our association has been in continuous communication with the government regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. We are following all direction given. We have made many changes designed to keep our staff and the public safe. For social distancing purposes, we have taken temporary measures to reduce our staff on location without compromising our level of sales and service excellence.
We encourage everyone to use the many virtual tools available on all of our websites. They are designed to assist during the purchase process thus limiting the time needed at our dealerships.
For our customers and employees' health, safety and comfort, we will ensure continued enhanced cleanliness and sanitization of all our dealerships. Hours of operation at all of our dealerships have also been shortend. Updated hours are online. The Kaizen Auto Group is proud to be serving our community during these unprecedented times.
The health, safety and well-being of our customers and staff are always a top priority of Summit GM. COVID-19 raises concerns around the world, Summit GM is monitoring information from Health Canada and Alberta Health Services. While Alberta Health Services continues to deem Alberta low risk, Summit GM has several systems and policies in place, which we are reviewing on a regular basis, to ensure our customers, staff and community are healthy and safe.
IS THERE ANY HEALTH RISK COMING TO THE DEALERSHIP?
- We use medical grade cleaners to wipe down all counters, door handles, chairs and stations several times daily
- We're ensuring diligence in cleaning high traffic areas
- We are encouraging frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitization stations.
WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO PICK UP THE VEHICLE I JUST PURCHASED?
- One of our friendly staff will deliver your New or Used vehicle to you
WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO COME IN TO SHOP FOR A VEHICLE?
- Our digital showroom is available 24 hours, 7 days a week at SUMMITGM.CA. All of our new and used vehicles are viewable online.
- Our expert sales staff are available to perform video chat/virtual walkthroughs with all vehicles
- Financing and Pre-approvals can be completed online or on the phone
- We have a dedicated staff to take your calls. They are ready to get you the information you need from the comfort of our home.
I NEED TO GET MY VEHICLE SERVICED. SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
- We will wipe down all vehicles with medical grade cleaners prior to delivering it back to you
- All service advisors, appraisers and parts counters are wiped down after every customer interaction
- Cashier stations are wiped down several times a day
- Our courtesy shuttles are sanitized after every trip using provided sanitizer
- We only use disposable shop towels. Towels will not be re-used after each use
The safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We will continue to take all measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. We thank you for your business and your loyalty, and we are proud to serve you in a safe and healthy environment.