$52,000 for the Fort McMurray Community
Summit GM is excited to be giving away a thousand dollars each week, for 52 weeks, in support of Fort McMurray community initiatives. Each year, we support charitable causes and events in the city such as Food Bank drives, music festivals, charitable golf tournaments and other sporting and social events. This year, we want to be even more involved and are looking for opportunities that help build community spirit in our city.
We have a short application below for you to tell us a bit about your initiative and organization. Our first selections will complete by May 8th so please have your applications in by May 1, 2019, for early consideration. We can't wait to hear about all the great causes, and we are proud to continue supporting our communities of Fort McMurray and Wood Buffalo where we do business.
We are seeking initiatives that benefit individuals and communities. At least one of the following criteria must be met:
- An organization that is a registered charity in Fort McMurray or Wood Buffalo
- An organization, group or individual that provides a direct service to the Fort McMurray or Wood Buffalo community
- A club or association operating in the Fort McMurray or Wood Buffalo community
Make an Inquiry
- - All applications must be submitted through this online site. Submissions made by phone, email, regular mail, or in person will not be considered.
- - One application is eligible per person.
- - We will be in touch if you are in consideration for a donation. Applicants will be contacted up to three (3) times within 24 hours of selection. If the applicant cannot be reached, then the award will be forfeited.
- - All successful applications are at the discretion of the Summit GM.
- - The program can change or be terminated at any time.
- Questions? Please email us at GivesBack@SummitGM.ca