Sell Your Vehicle Quickly At Our Fort McMurray, AB GM Dealership
Get Appraised. Sell Your Car. It's That Easy!
If you're looking to trade in your vehicle or sell a used car, bring your current vehicle into Summit GM, your nearby Fort McMurray Chevy dealership. Whether you have a sedan, a truck or an SUV, we have the expertise to buy all types of used vehicles. We take the hassle out of selling your used car because we want the same thing that you do.
All we want is to offer the finest deal that benefits everyone! When you sell your used car to Summit GM, you do not have to worry about negotiating an exceptional offer. We give it to you right away with an accurate appraisal and an immediate offer. Regardless of your car's age, mileage or condition bring it in to our dealership and let us buy it from you.
No appointment necessary and the appraisal is free. In as little as 30 minutes we will give you a written quote that applies even if you don't buy a new GMC, Chevrolet, or Buick vehicle from our dealership. We have a detailed process in place to ensure you get the best offer.
How Summit GM appraisals are different
- Fast and free: Your appraisal can take as little as 30 minutes and you're welcome to watch while you wait.
- No obligation: We'll buy your car even if you don't buy ours.
- Our appraisers: They're specially trained to evaluate the cars we buy.
Sell your current car and buy the new or used GMC vehicle for sale of your choice at the same place! You can even apply your written offer towards the purchase of another.
How do we determine vehicle value?
Our appraisers will inspect the following:
- Interior/Exterior conditions
- Aftermarket modifications
- Structural damage
- A test drive for mechanical issues
- History report for possible flood or frame damage and any accidents
Using multiple sources of data, appraisers also check general factors that affect any car of similar make and model. Your car is compared against current and accurate market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction data. Once our appraisers analyze the information, we'll give you a free written offer.
Canadian Black Book - What's Your Car Worth?
Have you ever asked yourself the question, "What's my car worth"? Well Canadian Black Book has been a trusted source for used car values for over 50 years. Canadian Black book has been providing used car prices for wholesales and residual values for dealerships across Canada and has been a staple in the industry.
The trusted source of Canadian black Book is now making new and used car values available to consumers by offering Canadian Black Book values on a vehicle's trade-in value, the future value, and the average asking price. Keeping pace with your life is difficult enough already so we are developing new tools to keep you ahead of your competition by having the Canadian Black Book values you need while on-the-go.
What you need to bring after Appraisal
Are you wondering what to bring with you when you come to sell your car to Summit GM? If you're missing some of the items required, we still may be able to complete the sale. We will guide you through the process and help you make arrangements to gather any missing items. Take a look at what we need you to bring:
- Your car's title or pay-off information : We will need your title to transfer the car's ownership, and it must be provided at the time of sale. All titleholders should be present.
- Valid registration: We must see the car's current registration to confirm that you're the car's owner.
- Valid Photo ID : All titleholders should bring a valid, photo identification.
- Keys and remote : When selling us your car, it's important you provide us all sets of keys and remotes. If the original keys and remote to the car are missing, we may adjust the offer. The Determining Your Offer section lists what other factors may impact the offer.